Colombia is among the major countries selected by foreign investors. Its economy is highlighted by stable long-term performance and its constant growth. Investors perceive Colombia as a safe destination for investment as in the last decade, the Colombian market has grown faster than the rest of Latin America.
In the last four years, investment in the hotel sector has grown by 740%. With 1.8 million Colombians working in the tourism industry, this is the second most important source of foreign exchange for the Colombian economy, right after the oil industry.
Our portfolio covers all aspects related to the acquisition of the ideal place for you, having at your disposal the best investment options across the country. Colombia Exclusive has specialized partnerships to carry out its objective. We have at your disposal a talented team that will be responsible for legal advice and support 24 hours.
At Colombia Exclusive we offer a service dedicated to searching for and securing the perfect property for you. With our years of experience in the real estate market, we have the local connections and knowledge to help you find the ideal residential investment opportunity.
Colombia Exclusive will help you to:
- Save time and money
- Research properties efficiently
- Visit properties and prepare visits for you
- Assist you in negotiations with the owner
All of this is made possible by the depth of knowledge, which our locally based, multi-national team brings on your behalf. With our services you’ll have your own team of experienced professionals bringing you the best opportunities in the market.
Colombia is ranked in the top 5 countries of Latin America for being factible at starting a business, dealing with construction permits, registering property, getting credit, protecting minority investors and resolving insolvency. It’s privileged geographical location, allows a great network of connection. Colombia has 30 agreements in Latin America, strategically interfaced with 47 countries. A geo strategic hub to the principal cities of Latin America, all within a 6 hours plane trip.
Tourism to Colombia has grown nearly 300% since 2002 when 540 thousand foreigners visited the country. According to the government, more than 70% of these visitors come from North America and South America, and 60% are tourists.
SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY:
- The increase of international tourism arriving to Colombia is above the global average.
- The luxury segment has been constantly growing.
- Colombia has more than 1,000 weekly international flights arriving from international airlines.
- Colombia ranks 25th in the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) ranking.
- Luxury and wellness hotels take advantage of the Colombian biodiversity to offer high quality services.
- Corporate Tax Exemption for hotels with more than 65% of their constructions by December 2017.
- VAT exemption for health tourism services.